Dr. E. Murali Darshan, a noted academic, policy advisor and foreign trade analyst, did his PhD on Impact of WTO on India’s International Trade special reference to Services Exports from Osmania University. For over a decade thereafter he taught at the prestigious Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi, was a post-doctoral research fellow and also a faculty member at University of Memphis and Ashland University. His other qualifications include,
- Ph.D. Impact of WTO on India’s international trade special Reference to services exports Osmania University, Hyderabad
- EMIT Executive Masters in International Trade (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi.
- CCITL Certificate course in international trade logistics (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi.
- CCEM Certificate Course in Export Marketing) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi.
- M.B.A. Marketing) Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Dr. E. Murali Darshan has been responsible for conducting path breaking studies and research and both initiating as well as formulating central government and state governments policies with respect to foreign trade. He was responsible for the Central Government initiatives: Focus Africa, Focus Latin America, How to create Indian brand image in USA market. In addition he formulated the Foreign Trade Policy of Andhra Pradesh based on his report on AP Export Potential. This became the benchmark for similar exercises by many other states in India, in which Dr. E. Murali Darshan, as expected, played a critical role. He also serves on the Boards of many major companies across a variety of industry verticals; and has been instrumental in guiding path breaking educational programs in the field of management.
Dr. E. Murali Darshan is one of the foremost experts in the country in the field of Foreign Trade and International Business, in all sectors. He is currently serving as advisor to Government of Georgia in its attempt to take benefits being the member of WTO.governing body member of Indian institute of Packaging Hyderabad , He Designed And operated the MBA International Business Program at JNTU Hyderabad,consultant and Professor National Institute of Pharmacutical Education And Research NIPER Hyderabad .